Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Clacker Quotes Allen Quoting Halperin Talking To O'Reilly About How Michelle Obama's Recent Comments Hurt Her Husband


Smart. All the way around.

(Except you O'Reilly, we still think you're a jerk).

Fresh from this morning's Playbook:

ALSO DRIVING THE CONVERSATION:
1) Cable news continued to make hay with Michelle Obama’s remark on Monday in Milwaukee: “Let me tell you, for the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country. Not just because Barack is doing well, but I think people are hungry for change."

***Mark Halperin of TIME’s “The Page” told Bill O’Reilly: “The Republican, I think, against Obama, have one problem before they have to address all others and that is: Can the base of the party unite to get as angry and as fired up to stop Barack Obama as they would be to stop Hillary Clinton. And I think this one comment is the spear tip that could lead to that feeling.”