It's official - we make smart people laugh.
This is GreenMountainPolitics1's 100th post on the '08 NH Presidential Primary and we're just getting warmed up.
To celebrate, we've created a Top 10 list of our favorite stories so far.
We might be "Snarky" (we're in awe of you too J.W.), but we're a FUN Snarky.
We'll see you on the Trail.
TOP TEN REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD READ GREENMOUNTAINPOLITICS1 EVERYDAY
10. Because we caught Tom Tancredo building a wall between his NH office and John McCain's NH office.
9. Because we learned that Barack Obama's definition of "open" might not be your definition of "open".
8. Because we covered Cindy McCain's first trip to NH in 6 years and foolishly compared ourselves to Charlie Bartlett.
7. Because we caught Bill Richardson loving on a piece of dough. And we still haven't gotten over it.
6. Because we reported that Harry Reid is no doctor.
5. Because we declared Mike Huckabee the dark horse candidate 2 months before Carville did.
4. Because we were there when John McCain told Bill's wife to "Be a man!"
3. Because we reported on the Biden/Ifill dust-up even though no one else caught it.
2. Because we are willing to take on Katie Levinson. And her tummy.
1. Because we were the first to report that God doesn't want Mitt Romney to be President.